Cannock Chase Ride - 30th Dec - BBQ Turkey Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Righto, what's happening regarding the BBQ grub then?
Bring what your going to eat or everyone bring a bit and we'll all tuck in?
Is someone bringing a BBQ or do we all need to bring our own or a disposable jobby?
What time do I need to be there?

Ooh look at me, and it's still over a month away yet!

I'd say 11am to aid people coming from out of the area, I believe going back through the posts someone was bringing a bbq but this can be confirmed closer to the event.

Count me in for the 30th. I'm staying up in the midlands to visit my folks over the Xmas period so will be well only a few miles from the Chase. Perhaps we could do a 'Lap of honour'.. or just find the roller coaster part of the old CC Classic course? Thats we we have actually worked out where the course used to go ..

Hi Mike, 11am may be a little late as a target for a group meet tbh.
There is always A LOT of faff and light is short at this time of year (almost shortest day, and being so far North..)

Would suggest 10am if poss, and then we ride and start to eat in the light.

Mr K had a good bar-b at MM this year - actually scrap that. He left it there IIRC!

SPESHMIKE":pkvqdigp said:
I'd say 11am to aid people coming from out of the area

You can drive this time.......I'm not being responsible for getting us there at ANY particular time.

Not after Sunday.

I still haven't recovered from getting up at 6am completely unnecessarily! :LOL:

Without taking the precautionary step of getting the necessary clearance I'll say that I'm in.

best time for the trails steve. Do you wanna say about 8.30, that way we can get a couple of hours in and be back for about 10.30 to meet and greet?

Anyone else fancy that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back