BoTM Mar 2011 'Born in The USA' - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
drystonepaul":2tncux2u said:
The pedant in me feels compelled to remind everyone of BoTM rule number 8:

Two pictures per bike only.

I think the Cro-Mega is made in Taiwan too. Not sure about the Al Mega.
Anyway, carry on.

That, and easy on the 'quoting' of images (that we've already seen) :roll:

Here's my 1990 Yeti Ultimate. Finished just in time for the poll! Strung with Bullseye cranks and hubs, ODI grips, Chris King headset, Ringle skewers, and Hyperlite handlebar. :cool:

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

mfh126":onwlu9jk said:
Here's my 1990 Yeti Ultimate. Finished just in time for the poll! Strung with Bullseye cranks and hubs, ODI grips, and Hyperlite handlebar. :cool:

Love the bike, hate the saddle. Nice though.

Tazio":2r8ga5zz said:
mfh126":2r8ga5zz said:
Here's my 1990 Yeti Ultimate. Finished just in time for the poll! Strung with Bullseye cranks and hubs, ODI grips, and Hyperlite handlebar. :cool:

Thanks. I was going for a mostly period-correct build, and the Turbo came factory installed on most Yetis of the era. ;)

drystonepaul":e8rmkdp8 said:
The pedant in me feels compelled to remind everyone of BoTM rule number 8:

Two pictures per bike only.

I think the Cro-Mega is made in Taiwan too. Not sure about the Al Mega.
Anyway, carry on.

Sorted :oops:

mfh126":2purswpd said:
Tazio":2purswpd said:
mfh126":2purswpd said:

Thanks. I was going for a mostly period-correct build, and the Turbo came factory installed on most Yetis of the era. ;)

I think the saddle complements the build perfectly :cool:

mfh126":1lwgttwy said:
Here's my 1990 Yeti Ultimate. Finished just in time for the poll! Strung with Bullseye cranks and hubs, ODI grips, Chris King headset, Ringle skewers, and Hyperlite handlebar. :cool:

DSC_0040.jpg

Nice specimen. You wouldn't happen to know who welded it by chance, would you? :LOL:

makster":1lwgttwy said:
I think the saddle complements the build perfectly :cool:

I do to. White Turbos just scream circa 91 MBA Wrecking Crew.

I know the saddle is correct but even when I got my first MTB I put a road saddle on it as it was what I was used to from previous bikes. Personal taste I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back