al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi,

Just testing the water, I am building my 84 Ritchey comp up at the moment. I may be selling it when its finished.

20 inch frame and forks in red.

built with age specific kit were possible, Campag bb, chainset, suntour r mech, shimano deerhead front, campag hubs,mavic rims etc.

red white and blue scheme, Sorry no pics at the mo!

Would like some feedback please.

Cheers,Al

P 20

A nice P21 is advertised on here for Eu 480 posted in 19inch which I suppose is about £300 ish. The larger sizes never fetch as much. I would say they are worth a lot less built up. If you want to sell I would sell it as a bare frame, as component choice is always a personal and individual choice. If it was a 15/16 inch or less it would be worth 50 percent more as you would have more buyers.

true not many people here like buying complete bikes. Don't know why? I did and am very happy with it. True i sold most of the kit off the frame. But i needed the £££££ to pay for the purchase and i wished i hadn't sold some. but kept them. Like a nice Mavic head set. Z-max tires to name just a couple. If a bike has quality parts and its not silly money then i'd say buy the complete bike.
Selling parts i found was a mare. People will always change the parts on a bike. Even when when they say complete.I've said it a dozen times with both of my completes and i'm sure the third will be the same :roll:

Hi there,

I know i will get more nocking it down!

This is one of those sales i cant seem to get your head round.

I think its because its my last Ritchey from the 4 i had about 3 months ago. Its almost like like letting a pet go. Apart from i havent had a bike lob up or crap on the carpet.

I think i will advertise things seperatly though.

thanks for the feedback. Respect,Al

Latest posts

Back