[ebay.de] Adroit!

delboy009":1jho65xo said:
Any of you guys think im being a fool buying it if it goes for cheap enough ?? Dont remember seeing it being listed before but if it is the same one, why is it up for sale again ??

Let me know if you think yes or no ! ! !

Del

NO of course, that's a wonderful bike. Glad you got it. Let us know when it arrived and if everything is ok. And then share some high-res pics with us!!

Carsten

1010St_Pulse4.jpg

Ha ha ha... You've been watching me !! I couldnt help it !! Just had to have it !! Now I got this baby for me and The Coral Reef Attitude from Steven, will be the wife's !! If she's lucky !!

These baby's will most certainly be living in the house ! ! ! And im gonna get a dog ! A fuckoff BIG one ! ! !

Dont worry bout some hi res picks Carsten! Just so happens that im a Photographer part time when im not a daytime chippie! so ill be going for that Photo Comp Thread once they both arrive !!

Laterz

Cheers guys...

Xmas come early allright ! ! ! Lets just hope we get a good summer for posing !!

God I have way too many expensive hobbies !

Laterz guys

Won it but German seller refused Paypal and NO WAY was I just sending £2300 to his bank account with no guarantees !!!!

Delboy - careful with sniping on German Ebay - I believe they have a real "moral issue" with it. Check carefully!

Back