show us your cars 2

Nice E36 - always had a soft spot for them...
Also like the Sapph Cossie's too (i have to admit to owning a 1.8GLX in the late 90's and doing my utmost to make it look like a sapph... :oops: )

And as for Dax Rush - wow - don't see many of them! Nice build coming along!

Thank you :cool:

Ref the ACS pipe, it was quite tasteful for the e36 (unlike some of their other offerings :?) and fitted perfectly the shape and curve of the bumper :cool: (even though I gave myself a black eye when fitting it - two days before holiday ... :LOL:) It isn't fitted in the pics above, crappy phone pic alert :

M3RearNS.jpg

They were silly money when new, I bought / imported mine 2nd hand off a guy in Spain :shock:

WD :D

...and the Astonished Award for the Cleanest Work Area goes directly to WD!!!!

Beautiful car, in the making. Thanks for taking the time to inspire us greasy monkeys!

:)

:oops: :LOL:

Its the only way when you are building in a single garage :D

When I bought the house, the garage was the first room I decorated ... :LOL:

WD :D

Which car should I drive first when they are finished ?

(poor pics, i'll have to go take some)

P1030768.JPG

or

P1030775.JPG

I'll never get to drive this one, been sold on and cost far too much to rebuild.
photos%202007%20038.jpg

lewis1641":1sqe1bj0 said:
oof nice louvres in the jag.

who's are these ben?

MINE all MINE!!
Not really but they are my father in-law's down the road from me (so potentially :twisted: )
The Jag is an easy (apparently) rebuild other than some body work, which has some thick gunk on it and is a side project. He's rebuilt quite of few of them now.

The other one cost's a lot more and I forget what needs doing on it now but he did drop the wing in a rush after he had resprayed all of the body and the excitement to get it on, so slightly scratched :( not that I can see but you know how people are. He'll respray it if other parts need it (sprays himself, think he tried some 2-pack sort of stuff this time.)
Problem he's finding is any repro stuff he buys doesn't fit properly, so causing lots of annoyance and not sure how much of the older parts can be salvaged.

This was it originally
P1020043.JPG

But this is one of my fav. cars (now since sold, offer he couldn't refuse as per normal)
_13_0014.JPG

Back