Pace, Pace and more Pace. More clothing added.

Silver Bullseye crank spider £28

Blue Bullseye crank spider £25

Attachments

• P1050124.JPG
    P1050124.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,739
  • P1050122.JPG
    P1050122.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,739
RC50 Hub' decal to go on the rim £4

Yes please Tim - let me know the payment details etc...

Cheers,
BB

Hi Tim, what are the bearing tapes for the rc35s for? Do you also have any purple bridges and end caps in other colours?

Last q, I may be after a set of decals and slides for an rc36 evo fork, do you have these? Are you getting out of the pace spares business?

Ian

PM's sent guys-thank you.

Ian- the bearing tapes are the 'bushings' on which the carbon sliders run on all the RC35 forks and are 'user-serviceable', unlike the metal bearings used in the later forks from the 1997 RC36 on which is a 'back to me' job ;)

Got decal sets for most forks, is the fork you have the 1998 RC36 Evo[ie not the Pro Class version]? White and red set?

justbackdated":385o3l6g said:
PM's sent guys-thank you.

Ian- the bearing tapes are the 'bushings' on which the carbon sliders run on all the RC35 forks and are 'user-serviceable', unlike the metal bearings used in the later forks from the 1997 RC36 on which is a 'back to me' job ;)

Got decal sets for most forks, is the fork you have the 1998 RC36 Evo[ie not the Pro Class version]? White and red set?
Hi Tim, it is indeed the 1998 Evo that I believe I have.

As for the bushig tapes, will these also work on the MXCD forks?

Cheers

Yep; the bearing tapes do all the RC35 forks from 1992 through to 1996. So the RC35, XCS and MXC/MXCD/MD range. There is a trick to fitting them though ;)

justbackdated":2oosrfai said:
Yep; the bearing tapes do all the RC35 forks from 1992 through to 1996. So the RC35, XCS and MXC/MXCD/MD range. There is a trick to fitting them though ;)
Sounds like I need to become a pace magician. I'll drop you a pm with my order details.

Cheers

Ian

Back