Diamondback Apex help

i have that exact frame not in as good condition as that but how much would it be fetching... i got the original front n rear mech plus headset.??... 21"btw

Great looking Apex! I had an Apex with a Rock Shock Indy C front fork. It was my first real mountain bike. Loved that bike and had a blast riding it. Good luck with refurbishing it!

jl. said:
Nice bike indeed!

.........but this is the only one I could never sell.

You and me both. It seems that DB's are a bit of a sleeper bike - never getting the attention of the Kona's and Gary Fishers but the owners seem to love 'em!! Still got my '92 - highly modified though....

Haven't done much with it yet other than clean it up, take the wheels and currently sitting upside down on my floor having very minor bits of chipped paint repaired. I sourced a set of Pace RC36 forks from 97 or 98 off here and am planning to send them off next week or so to Fork English for a service and get them fitted thereafter. Will check after that if I need to shorten the stem at all.

Progress painfully slow. Forks on. Rode it on trails for the first time at the weekend and felt great.

Controltech seatpost sourced today. Next steps are a decent 110mm stem and a nice Flite.

I'll maybe keep my full XTR 950 ambitions on hold for the moment.

dtmbass":2w1gsew3 said:
Progress painfully slow. Forks on. Rode it on trails for the first time at the weekend and felt great.

Controltech seatpost sourced today. Next steps are a decent 110mm stem and a nice Flite.

I'll maybe keep my full XTR 950 ambitions on hold for the moment.
Are you using the original forks, or some boingy ones?

If you've removed stock rigid ones, depending on frame size, I'd possibly be interested if you wanted to sell them?

Back