Retrobike National Series Event - Cannock Aftermath

was that a peugeot anaconda on the previous page to this? The 2nd mountain bike i owned was one of those my first was a Peugeot Laser 15.
Me and the anaconda where inseparable until some w*&!er stole it from me. I was 14 and i must admit i bawled my eyes out when that was pinched.
insurance got a me a diamondback sorrento and the top tube detached on the first ride and the bike shop gave me another sorrento. Nothing compared to my anaconda though :(

Hi Everybody,

Cannock is local to me and this looked like a lot of fun, if very muddy.
Is anybody welcome to come?
I've just started cycling again after many years.

:)

Everyone is welcome to come along to a RB event. The next big national meet is on May 14th at The Forest of Dean. There is a more local group that may organise local rides if you check out the RB regional groups area.

Lollypop":37uvwgbw said:
Hi Everybody,

Cannock is local to me and this looked like a lot of fun, if very muddy.
Is anybody welcome to come?
I've just started cycling again after many years.

:)

We had a happy little band of slow-coaches at the back (I hope noone minds me saying that! :LOL:) including the now legendary tag-along (actually not slow, thinking about it!), Kiran who's not been riding long & had 4 months off over Xmas and a mate who's just getting back on a bike after a heart attack, so you'll be just fine! :D

Back