Put's my rides into perspective...

Pah, I could do that on my mum's Shopper Twenty.

Seriously though, DH scares the bejesus out of me, I can do quick on fire road but all the drop off and doubles stuff just spells PAIN to me. :(

Do you have to have your brain removed before the start? I'm still feeling a bit queasy after some of those jumps into what appears to be thin air!

I wonder how many riders crashed or fell off the raised bits.

Also watch the clip where he follows another rider, slightly different course but just as pant-browning! Well, to me at any rate.

Must have bull- sized gonads :!: :!:

The gaps between the wall and some of those poles and lampposts was a bit bloody tight.I kept involuntarily pulling in my elbows :shock:

Oh my word :shock: :shock:

Pulled in my elbows as well and leaned into every corner and held my breath on each jump ! Brave b****rds these DH types. Always admired them :LOL:

awsome,been to a view of these type of events and theyre scarier thn they look,can be more dangerous than off road and faster. gotta have big balls and good skills to survive :cool:

dyna-ti":78xcwn5r said:
The gaps between the wall and some of those poles and lampposts was a bit bloody tight.I kept involuntarily pulling in my elbows :shock:

yes, certainly not one for the wide bar massive! :LOL: :LOL:

this guy was quite sketchy! :shock:
wonder if he was faster, after all he was wearing a (go faster) pinstripe suit!

looks like there are different routes too

Back