And today I did......

Simonside resident":3254cv1w said:
Been tinkering again, doesnt it look pretty ;)
p4pb6251263.jpg

Nice tyres :) mibee even Mikee will like it this time :twisted:

At least I`ve tried the frame out with a longer fork so the head tube can relax now ;)
pbpic633947.jpg

yep, Marzocchi Z1 CR 130mm, ran them for 2 months a few years back. "Interesting handling"

Headed out on the crosser and found some new off road(ish) trails. Should form the basis of a wee Sunday morning cafe loop :D

Went to G.T for a slow climb up on Mr O

FOllowed by a fast decent :D

Loving it,
think im gonna need to get something for normal xc use now :roll: :oops:

G

Been absent for a while, not been riding much as I've been without a car for a bit. Got the bit between my teeth this week and picked up a 1992 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.0 V6 (retro jeep!) yesterday.

Gonna load it up with the bike(s) this weekend and get back riding some proper off-road - can't wait!

Car less you might be RobMac but Motorbike less your not. I'm imfamous for showing up at meets with my bike strapped to the back of my scooter.
As far as the law goes from my understanding something can overhang the rear of a vehicle up to a max of 60% of the length from the front axle to the rearmost point of the vehicle. Further as long as your lights and reg plate are not obscured and the vehicles handling is not dangerously affected its perfectly legal. Thus it only requires enginuity on your part to pull of mtb transport by mc ;)

Back