1990 Team Attitude 22" **FINAL UPDATE pg9**

I have a 91 dolomite in 18" in excellent condition but with the later type forks.
I thought these forks were only on the 1990 bikes.
When exactly did they swop over?

colinr":1aiwwx9v said:
I have a 91 dolomite in 18" in excellent condition but with the later type forks.
I thought these forks were only on the 1990 bikes.
When exactly did they swop over?

I thought they changed in 93

My klein still has the mission control 1 not the mission control 2 which came in 93 I think.
Your klein still has the first gen forks which has the square corners(bad description) while mine has the rounded corners.
I would post a pic of mine but I am crap on computers.
What is your serial No on the frame?

this looks like a 1990 to me with the box forks and the solid "klein" decal on the downtube, where as in 1991 the decal had a while outline, and of course the unicrown fork.

thesneaker":otd0vwff said:
this looks like a 1990 to me with the box forks and the solid "klein" decal on the downtube, where as in 1991 the decal had a while outline, and of course the unicrown fork.

I think you are correct. I can't get the serial number right now. I went riding this morning by my parent's house and won't be home until tomorrow. I will check it then.

20" sold

I sold the 20" frameset to audi-allroad. I did pick up a 22" Dolomite frameset from mousemat. Thank you to both. So this build will switch to the 22"
Here is a before picture of the 22" Dolomite.

Attachments

• IMG_4132.jpg
    IMG_4132.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 2,156
More pictures to follow. I would like a better setting besides the side of a garage wall...

Attachments

• IMG_3051sp.JPG
    IMG_3051sp.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 2,140
Back