2006 Specialized Enduro Pro

Shifters landed today :)

Trying to weigh up what to do with the wheels. New hub for the front or just sell the wheels and get a pair of new ones? Will have to get looking as it's the only missing piece of the puzzle.

hope the shifters are as expected bud?

hmm that is a tricky one
are different forks out of the question?
whats the worth of the wheels?
i mean can you get something that you want with the cash from the wheels if you sell?
i suspect getting a new hub and getting new wheels would probably be about a similar timeframe

wheels are quite nice with the silver rim and black spokes/hub
another option could be all black?
but you have silver on the forks

sorry i think you asked the wrong person, im the most indecisive human alive

Shifters will do nicely bud :)

Going to stick with the forks I've just got for now. In the longer term the forks I like the look of are all bolt through axle. Bid on a hub on eBay so if I win then I'll just rebuild the front wheel with the different hub. Otherwise think I'll sell the wheels I have and buy a new pair.

well the wheels will go nice
but if you dont get that hib i think your plan is good

how about a mock up build?

'Won' a 20mm Superstar hub on eBay last night, so that's one more thing sorted. Just need to swop it on to the front wheel I have now. Getting there but it'll still be a week or so before the bike starts coming together.

Forks have landed! They're in the back of the car awaiting fitting. However, I'm at Disney on Ice so it'll have to wait :(

Few more bits put on the frame:

IMG_0085.jpg

wheel matches cranks well
didnt you just sell similar forks??

hope you didnt go to disney on ice on your own! :LOL:

Haha, Disney on ice on my own would have been wrong. Went with the kids, wife and mother in law.

I had some Marz XC600s that were 140mm. These are more free-ridey forks with 150mm travel, thicker stantions/legs etc. Wheels go but they're not bolt through. Could be some chopping and changing of wheels soon!

didnt you win that hub?
those wheels are growing on me!

is that the stock specialized stem on there? :cool:

Back