The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question gang....

My friend from work is planning on selling his 17" (I think) Dekerf Team 853 frame. It's a 2000 and is in good nick as far as I can tell. He's had it from new and might still have the box and documents. I'd be all over it if it was bigger :evil: Anyone got a rough idea what it's worth 'cos I have not got a clue?

....Oh, and I'm planning on blagging the Fox Float's that are on it at the mo. Think they're 2004, 80 to 100mm travel and in good condition. I was thinking £130/150, he's thinking towards £200. Who's closest?

brocklanders023":2sshha7g said:
Quick question gang....

My friend from work is planning on selling his 17" (I think) Dekerf Team 853 frame. It's a 2000 and is in good nick as far as I can tell. He's had it from new and might still have the box and documents. I'd be all over it if it was bigger :evil: Anyone got a rough idea what it's worth 'cos I have not got a clue?

....Oh, and I'm planning on blagging the Fox Float's that are on it at the mo. Think they're 2004, 80 to 100mm travel and in good condition. I was thinking £130/150, he's thinking towards £200. Who's closest?

You are the closest.I'd put a 2004 in the £130-150 bracket youre suggesting.If it was much later.2006-2007 say, then £200-220 would be more suitable.
Your mate knows how much he spent on them,its only wishful thinking on his part

:?

dyna-ti":vyhq6fbg said:
brocklanders023":vyhq6fbg said:
Quick question gang....

You are the closest.I'd put a 2004 in the £130-150 bracket youre suggesting.If it was much later.2006-2007 say, then £200-220 would be more suitable.
Your mate knows how much he spent on them,its only wishful thinking on his part

:?

Cheers Ti, thought I was about right as I sold my 2007 Float's on ebay for about £200 not so long ago. Think he's just starting high so I can knock him down :roll: :LOL:

Anyone any idea about the Dekerf?

Orange p7 circa 1996. Plated frame - plating still good. Aluminium forks, period slx components 17 inch frame, condition of frame good, components are in good shape, but have been used - what is it worth.

flyingwelshman":1wtvdjmi said:
Orange p7 circa 1996. Plated frame - plating still good. Aluminium forks, period slx components 17 inch frame, condition of frame good, components are in good shape, but have been used - what is it worth.

About £200/250 sounds about right to me.

Hermit":1zb906fw said:
Hi elPedro666

The privateer is a medium, but comes up quite small, and I think the Rockhopper is a 19 inch, I'd be reluctant to post the Rockhopper as I think it's not worth much but your welcome to pick up from East Sussex?

I think I might just have to guess at some prices and negiotiate, I haven't done any research on here, or ebay, for price guides yet.

Thanks for replying

'Hopper's a bit big for the friend I'm thinking of (not to mention far away!), they are still pretty popular though so you might get a bit more for it :)

I have a pair of Pace RC30 Forks and I'm not sure what there worth, They have an 1" threaded steerer that's approx 170mm long and are in good condition except they have no decals.

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

Anyone advise me to what is a fair price for them??????????

cannondale super v 4000 DH

hi people just enquiring about my super v dh ive owned it since '97 i think its a '96 bike, is it sort after anyone seen what one gone for before any info much appreciated

Ball park figure for a 95 P7 frame in nickel, good condition, its a 17" (I think, 15.5" c to c, 17" c to t), 1" head tube?

Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back