sand blasting

Costs me 15-20 quid to have a frame done depending on the size... Even the paint inside the brake/gear cable hoops is stripped and the finish is perfect for re-spraying, its kind of like a sheet of 600 gritt wet and dry paper when its finished :)

P.M frame after blasting:

frameblasted1.jpg

frameblasted2.jpg

frameblasted3.jpg

sorry, just edited my post above yours with my price list, but around £15 to £20 to do a frame is pretty good,
looks like my price list is pretty much bang on.

ok, having a few problems here at the moment, I tried making a simple sheet metal folder out of some large nuts and bolts and 2mm thick tubing, no problem with welding but the bolts kept expanding due to the heat and getting stuck, so that was a pointless 3 days wasted.

I'm currently watching this on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :middle:uk
I dont normally ask for stuff ever but if one or two of you could back me and possibly add some funds to my paypal it would be greatly appreciated.

the quicker i get this cabinet done and working the people who donated would get a free first time service if you need anything sand blasted.

thats all i can say at this point, so please help me out here....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back