SWAP MY FSA team issue carbon chainset....

Oldest plastic cranks you're likely to find (I think) ;)

Few more:
DSCF6357.jpg

DSCF6358.jpg

DSCF6359.jpg

DSCF6360.jpg

DSCF6363.jpg

DSCF6364.jpg

DSCF6365.jpg

DSCF6366.jpg

Can't find much to show, they've lasted remarkably well - I figured they'd scuff up straight away but still looking lovely! :cool:

Not the same as my one though....they have this years team issue on ebay at the mo for 429.99 :p rrp 529.99 :p

marin man":1pti0sx6 said:
...they have this years team issue on ebay at the mo for 429.99 :p rrp 529.99 :p

IMHO carbon cranks are worthless.
Cant remember how many scrapes,scratches and gouges ive had to polish out of alloy cranks.If carbon ones are in for the same treatment offroad then its likely the 400-500 quid outlay will be a complete waste of time,and they will be only fit for the bin.

Carbon-Road stuff
Alloy-mountain bike stuff

I also feel that the bike industry have allowed the mark up pricing to rise to the point that if there is an economic downturn,many shops will go to the wall.
As is happening now

Funny that the carbon cranks on elpedros bike are rather old and still fine.......anyway this isnt a "your opinion" type thread.......

I do get a little sick of people slagging off all the nice stuff on here....sort of takes the fun away.....bit like being at school and having the best trainers only to have the other kids who cant have them all slating them......pissed off with it to be honest......

It happened to paul mechs

It happened to spinergy wheels

It happened to trek period kleins

It happens to most carbon fibre

It has happened to some titanium

just seems people are either jealous....or they are real grumpy.....

and as for believing three quarters of the crap you read on the internet well......... :p

Back