Retro Ale Wobble, Llanwrtyd Wells, Wales 17th/18th November

I don't normally drink 'Real Ale' but i'm willing to try anything once - ok, maybe several times along the route! :D

P.S Do you think they'll cater for 'lager' drinkers? :shock:

in the pubs yes, but on the route no, it's real ale or if you're lucky some lemonade or water! To be honest realistically the drink stops are just a chance to have a break and look at the scenery while quaffing a half of beer. Nothing heavy!

longendale":14iagjwx said:
P.S Do you think they'll cater for 'lager' drinkers? :shock:

Oh dear.....oh dear (((shaking head)))

On the one hand we have a Peach Schnapps drinker, and on the other hand we have a lager boy!!

HELP!! :LOL:

Orange71, ededwards, healthy......please tell me you all drink proper mans booze! ;)

Thank goodness for that!

I was planning on filling my Camelback with Guinness for the way round! :LOL:

Sounds like an awesome event! and my kind of event as beer is involved :D shame I'm already tied up :(

Looks like weather's set for rain so wrap up warm and dry!! See you all there in front of Neuadd Arms centre of town at or before 10am. Try and register before we meet up at that can take a little while :D

Yep, forecast is for heavy rain and 8 to 9C temperature wise. That said, in Hereford which is not so far away it is -2C with freezing fog (pretty much as yesterday) so you may want to be prepared for wet AND cold.

Hope they're serving Winter Warmer!

Oh well, the weather can't spoil our fun!

Mrs GTRTS&AVALANCHE was busy last night; Tiffin for everone boys!!! :D

The RTS was fettled last night, and treated to some slime inner tubes (I didnt fancy trailside repairs in the wet) and a nice lizard skin (after the DCD found a new home with The Ken).

See you tomorrow all.
Jon

Attachments

• DSC00321.JPG
    DSC00321.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 2,313
  • DSC00323.JPG
    DSC00323.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 2,314
  • DSC00318.JPG
    DSC00318.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 2,313