Kona King Kahuna

Kona Paul":2wqy38k6 said:
Exactly how I feel, and I only have 4. Still have my eye on your Score, but we'll see how many extra hours I get next month.

Seven and two frames, the Mrs Looks at me a bit strange (probably quite rightly) when she ventures into my domain (the garage). :LOL:

I'm thinking that the Kona Score might be first on the list to go....

Anthony: that's the 2000 with the orange decals, and the fork is a Sibex ti fork. Very nice.

Steve: 7 and 2 frames??? Ha ha, and I thought I had a problem! ;-) I like the idea of having a back-up Score, but my bank doesn't...

Kona Paul":3eg5ua61 said:
Anthony: that's the 2000 with the orange decals, and the fork is a Sibex ti fork. Very nice.

Steve: 7 and 2 frames??? Ha ha, and I thought I had a problem! ;-) I like the idea of having a back-up Score, but my bank doesn't...

Could be 7 and 3, another frame has come up :roll: :oops:

I'm sure we could come to some sort of arrangement regarding payment for the Score.... :D

Oops! Now I have a confession...I just bought another KK off ebay tonight in 17". :shock: The price was right (around £400 give or take.) But I'm selling my scandium Kula Supreme so will recover most of that money, and will still only have 4 bikes. Phew! But what a trade, scandium for ti. Hmmm tough choice :cool:

You have your own addiction I see. This one more your size then? What year is it?

£400 sounds to me like a bargain. You creamed in again! ;)

This one is also a 2000, so a matching set. But as this one comes with a new set of decals, I might just take the old ones off and leave it plain for a while. 17 is a slightly better fit, but I can ride both very comfortably by using a shorter or longer stem (90 or 100). I actually find the 18 to be a really good fit, and nice not to have so much seatpost exposed. I've seen this one on ebay 4 times now, I think, and the price keeps dropping. But this time I'm pretty sure it would have been snatched up in the auction, so I took the buy it now for an extra $50 US. I have to say I've been pretty lucky!

Ahh, this one, a year 2000 again I see. How much more do you think you'll have to pay before you get your hands on it?

Attachments

• KK2000.jpg
    KK2000.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,480
Back