Retro Wheels from last Sunday's Classic Car Show at the NEC

tintin40":1llaeumx said:
Love the little blue van so :cool: The vintage Datsun Z is so retro. Not sure about the vauxhall, either now or back then.
Buggatti is out of this world ugly

Wash your mouth out Sir- that Bug is a stunning car, a technical marvel and an out of this world experience behind the wheel. I didn't really get it a first- a little too German and sterile, but after a hour it sort of gets under your skin. A very memorable car. The Chevette makes an awesome rally car in the right hands too.
Classics are very subjective things- personally i would rather set fire to my arse than own an MG or an E-Type but I'd walk over hot coals for 60s Italian stuff- even a humble Fiat saloon does it for me!!

Was a great show though- could have spent an absolute fortune given half a chance :D :shock:

mr kawazaki why is there a red car wearing an air chamber condom are they scared it will mate with one of those euro beasts and have a combo of brawn(american) and sweet design and intelligent thinking (europe) making them redundent :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":3jsn7jtj said:
mr kawazaki why is there a red car wearing an air chamber condom are they scared it will mate with one of those euro beasts and have a combo of brawn(american) and sweet design and intelligent thinking (europe) making them redundent :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That is Ferrari Daytona worth a £££££££££ mint hence the bag. i bet it hasn't been driven in yrs in case they damage it

Dr S":27dxujla said:
tintin40":27dxujla said:
Classics are very subjective things- personally i would rather set fire to my arse than own an MG or an E-Type but I'd walk over hot coals for 60s Italian stuff- even a humble Fiat saloon does it for me!!

Was a great show though- could have spent an absolute fortune given half a chance :D :shock:

Couldn't agree more on that part. wished i could have gone. I bet there were some nice two legged 'eye candy' their too :LOL:

tintin40":1jrjjih7 said:
cannondale king":1jrjjih7 said:

That is Ferrari Daytona worth a £££££££££ mint hence the bag. i bet it hasn't been driven in yrs in case they damage it
i bet if i had the keys they would be most upset :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: the way i treat my bikes is bad and i love them so just imagine what would happen to it as coudn't care less when im parking/reversing wall bollard ha ho sh1t happens bang itll polish out lol :LOL: :LOL: its only a car and i state ITS ONLY A RED CAR AT THAT :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

[ :LOL: :LOL: its only a car and i state ITS ONLY A RED CAR AT THAT :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote]

They would hate be if i got in it. Hate Ferrari . Once you have had your fun with it then i'll go for seconds. I'll learn to drive it. :shock: :LOL: :twisted: :LOL:

cannondale king":6xw9ev4m said:
tintin40":6xw9ev4m said:
cannondale king":6xw9ev4m said:

i bet if i had the keys they would be most upset :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: the way i treat my bikes is bad and i love them so just imagine what would happen to it as coudn't care less when im parking/reversing wall bollard ha ho sh1t happens bang itll polish out lol :LOL: :LOL: its only a car and i state ITS ONLY A RED CAR AT THAT :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I would sell my wife for a Daytona :D
And i would live in the bubble with it!!
Minters are going up at around £10K a month at the moment now the housing market has gone tits-up. Thats a lot of retro bling on eBay :LOL:

Personally I don't 'get' Fat Chance bikes?

I really don't see what's so special about them personally, but I wouldn't go smashing one up just to prove a point.

Same with the Daytona, how can any lump of metal be worth THAT MUCH money??? :?

but.................as cars go, t'is a thing of beauty to a lot of people, so respect :cool:

Oh and Ferrari have ridden on the back of it for a LONG time too! :roll:

Still think the Vincent rocks. :cool:

What i do respect is the fact that most of these cars are made by human beings not robots. Many hundred/thousands hours of workmanship. Mainly the very workers couldn't afford to buy the cars that they made. In the case of the over rated 'red' one.

i agrie with tony i can see that many man hours where put in to this red beast but a cars a car the same as a bikes a bike and this garage queen attitude towards them should be long gone we should enjoy rideing and driving and having fun with them instead of where is that air chamber my bike/car is ready to be hidden away from the world in a bubble :LOL: :LOL: seams pointless getting it perfet if your not gonna have fun wearing it out again so as to have fun rebuilding it again its the bigger cycle of fun im interested in you see :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back