You have no idea how much I want this!

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Harryburgundy":frepqt2g said:
Damn you Ebay! OK, called me weird, but I really, really, really want one of these
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Citroen-SM-efi-19 ... dZViewItem
Now then, what can I sell :roll:

OK, you're weird. ;)

Nah, if we all liked the same stuff what a boring world it'd be. Bit o' diversity makes life interesting. That is gonna fetch some wonga Harry, I hope you've got deep pockets. Good luck mate. :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Judging by the reg , the car must have a bit of history too .

Reg system is totally different , and a round number like this one was probably given to a town Maire , MPs etc...

I haven't seen one of them in years - beautiful! It's like something out of Thunderbirds!

First impressions last

I remember a pseudo uncle of mine thrapping his down a Dutch motorway at 135 mph with me curled up in the boot area grinning from ear to ear... must have been 13 at the time... gorgeous!

Mr K

Re: SM

Harryburgundy":232sr9wv said:
Too rich for my blood, but oneday I'll have one parked up in my Huf-Haus.
Ok, maybe not :(

Ha! I like Huf-Haus' too! I want a classic Aston V8 outside mine. :cool:

Re: SM

Stick Legs":n9uyemgk said:
Harryburgundy":n9uyemgk said:
Too rich for my blood, but oneday I'll have one parked up in my Huf-Haus.
Ok, maybe not :(

Ha! I like Huf-Haus' too! I want a classic Aston V8 outside mine. :cool:

:LOL: I wonder which car would be the biggest drain on the wallet :!:

Back