NAHBS

are these all niners?
not sure on those bars, wouldnt they twist you arms too much? not good for impacts on your arms?

cyfa2809":r01x2wdo said:
are these all niners?
not sure on those bars, wouldnt they twist you arms too much? not good for impacts on your arms?

Ritchey and Vertigo are 29ers, the Groovy is 650 and the Retrotec looks 26.

The bars are the new Jones ones, I guess sweep angle is debatable some might find the position more natural, I reckon if you blew threw the travel of the fox's it wouldn't matter what position you hands were in.

5486969955_beeab9f2d4_b.jpg

actually, sticking my bar fists straight out they do seem to tilit a bit outwards :cool: maybe straight bars are un-natural then :?

cyfa2809":1avg8fyw said:
actually, sticking my bar fists straight out they do seem to tilit a bit outwards :cool: maybe straight bars are un-natural then :?

According to Rivendell Reader types, flat bars are the worst bars you can have. Of course, no one actually subscribes to that stuff. I think.

beagle":2tpgxrtm said:
cyfa2809":2tpgxrtm said:

According to Rivendell Reader types, flat bars are worst bars you can have. Of course, no one actually subscribes to that stuff. I think.

Of course they do! You'll find a load of 'alt bar' converts on here. Honestly try some marys,mungos,salsa's, ragleys,luv handles,ritchey,surly,soma's.....can look a bit gash though :eek:

kaiser":3dvg4c8s said:
beagle":3dvg4c8s said:
cyfa2809":3dvg4c8s said:

According to Rivendell Reader types, flat bars are worst bars you can have. Of course, no one actually subscribes to that stuff. I think.

Of course they do! You'll find a load of 'alt bar' converts on here. Honestly try some marys,mungos,salsa's, ragleys,luv handles,ritchey,surly,soma's.....can look a bit gash though :eek:

I know, I was just kidding around. Got some Marys, they're alright (except they started rusting through the paint about 2 weeks after I got them). Prefer a normal riser bar myself. I'd quite like to try some of those fancy H type bars though.

Back