Big pile of 'stuff' - FREE collected **gone!**

Don't suppose the collector would want to sell on the Raleigh frame for a drink and postage?? :D

Carl.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This is sickening , I'm all for dishing out a bit of Karma for the causes of retrobike but blatant profiteering on the back of a good deed is a no no :(

apologies i feel bad but overdraft is maxed and rent has to be paid even had to sell my car

I hate getting rid of anything especially stuff i didn't pay anything for, i paid £20 in fuel to pick the stuff up and have put the stuff on for as little as possible This doesn't make it any better, but i have had to sell lots of stuff i don't want to to clear my debts to make sure my built bikes wont have to go

sorry guys

i will karma something after im sorted to make up for this

Gravy Monster":1mqqec39 said:
This is sickening , I'm all for dishing out a bit of Karma for the causes of retrobike but blatant profiteering on the back of a good deed is a no no :(

'Tis a bit off. Suppose it's up to the receiver what they do with karma'd items. Hope stuff like this doesn't put people off giving parts away in the future.

Edit: posted at the same time as johnnypie13, just shows you can't be so quick to judge. Feel a bit bad now, sorry johnny.

Latest posts

Back