rear discs on atx 2

atx disc mount

dirtyD

not sure how its attatched as i didnt actually fit the adapter (was attatched when i bought it)

i'll have a look later tonight when ive got some peace & quiet!

cheers mate, would like it like yours as most straight forward down to being the same bike. Saying that i cant anything like it on a2z site

atx adapter

ok... never took the a2z off but had a good look & it would appear that the adapter itself actually sandwiches the frame & with the 4 bolts in each corner,it clamps onto the frame & is held solid.

another couple of pics..............

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

i'm pretty sure that if you were to buy the a2z adapter itself,looking at it, it would be fairly obvious how it is attatched to the frame.

the guy i bought the frame off used the bike,it certainly looks like its been used,so i can only assume it works a treat!

hope that makes it abit clearer?

talking of brake adapters,by brother knocked this up for me on his lathe. sweet!!

005-1.jpg

004.jpg

thats excellent mate your a star. Did you notice if there was a number on the bracket or anything? Would make it easier finding one as gonna try get one of them before trying the others

Take note*

Not all frames can accommodate the A2Z adaptor.Maybe someone will lend you one to try it out.

yep,wise words.

no dirtyD,there's no number on it.
you could take a chance & buy 1, £27 on amazon free p&p. if it dont fit am sure you could sell it on?

but u have one on your frame and mines the same so should be able to make one fit? Do u need anything on the wheel to fit it? Wil try find one on amazon but its a pain as im stuck using net on the phond at the mo lol

Back