And today I did......

Everyones so concerned about me on a tandem but I'm just the Stoker, Daves the Captain, he's got the complicated job plus he's first at the scene of the accident. :LOL:

Anyhoo, even he admits we'd never get around a hairpin or over a dropoff
with such a long wheelbase. He has spotted some old school trails near Aviemore that have a long downhill straight we could open up a tandem on :cool:

yes, horrific but we only get to see the video on news sites because thankfully no one died, it's on the bbc site too and there is a thread in >1998 or off topic

Dug out an old t-shirt from the back of the drawer this morning....
1991 David lee Roth "A Lil` Aint Enough" tour, and it still fits nicely 20 years on, god I must`ve been a fat tw@ in my 20`s.. ;)

The Ken":2g3iba06 said:
I saw the Skyscraper Tour in 1988/9 at the Playhouse in Edinburgh... Steve Vai on guitar :cool:
Saw the same tour but in the SECC - my wife (well new girlfriend at the time) got elbowed in the solar plexus, went down like a ton of bricks and was out cold for about 30 seconds.

Still had the T-shirt a few years ago, but was too fat to wear it so out it went (along with my old Rush T-shirts)... kids, word to the wise, keep your old concert t-shirts!

Back