And today I did......

well i sold the maico , finnished the alpinestars and took it up the bings :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

Finally after weeks of feeling crap I had a good day. Fitted gears to the Claud Butler MTB/BMX fusion thingy and had a wee run around my local trails, it rides well off road :D . Took it home, fitted road tyres and a rack in preparation for Arran next week and had a run around Edinburgh on it, again rides well if not fast but speed is overated :D Then dug out my old Hardrock, dusted it down and took it a wee run around my local trails :D

A great day on my old bikes thus tomorrow I'm sure normal rotten service will resume :roll:

A-stars is looking great Eck ;) , even though i'm not a fan of E-stays.

Was going to go out on the bike thismorning (spent yesterday mincing about with the car), put it off till thisafternoon then unexpected family stuff happened, another weekend and no riding :roll: , will definetely get out next weekend no matter what.

big.eck":2cqrs5ad said:
well i sold the maico...
:shock: :shock: Hope that's not something you're going to regret!

A*Stars is looking absolutely spot on, blue ano works a treat.

zigzag":2l32shjy said:
big.eck":2l32shjy said:
well i sold the maico...
:shock: :shock: Hope that's not something you're going to regret!

A*Stars is looking absolutely spot on, blue ano works a treat.

i was thinking that as the guy drove away :roll: atleast i've owned one and thrashed it and lived :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

just need a stem and that blue bar i left wi you and i'll be happy with it :cool:

lost out on a frame today and trying hopelessly to resist the urge to buy another :oops: :oops:

RobMac":q8s3p3s0 said:
kaiser":q8s3p3s0 said:
lost out on a frame today and trying hopelessly to resist the urge to buy another :oops: :oops:

Fight it chief fight it :shock:

Says he who just bought summit really stupid :oops:

spill!

Back