East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Hi all.

Being from sunny ville de' Coal in NW Leicester, I might just get along to one of the rides here eventually.

We even have some good (if short) rides around the back yard between Loughborough, Ashby and Coalville.

Not bad for flat ol Leicester.

New faces are always welcome, as are new routes! ;)

The Pines was a mud bath today, and it started raining despite all the promises of the met office...very enjoyable though despite the filth.

yes you'd be very welcome to join us. Quite a few of us local to you. Come along one tues night. Usually meet ticknall village hall car park at 7pm. Usually between 4 and 8 of us on any given night ride.

Twonks":1532qz17 said:
Hi all.

Being from sunny ville de' Coal in NW Leicester, I might just get along to one of the rides here eventually.

We even have some good (if short) rides around the back yard between Loughborough, Ashby and Coalville.

Not bad for flat ol Leicester.

oh no not another one lol

there i was thinking i was the only one from around these here parts >_<

Hi all I have A new Guy might want to join us soon. he has just finished a course not sure if any of you know it called the c section, completed it in 47 hours I thought that was a bit slow really, his name is Oliver and weighs in at 7lbs 15oz. ttfn

Back