Attachments

• Front on II.jpg
    Front on II.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 6,089
  • Side on II.jpg
    Side on II.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 6,090
Hey,

Just found this forum after hunting around for a pic of my M210 (trying show a colleague..) Couldn't find any so took a pic last night....

dl.dropbox . com / u / 692445 / M210b . JPG
dl.dropbox . com / u / 692445 / M210 . JPG

Need 2 posts before I can post links... :(

M210b.JPG

M210.JPG

Also have a pair of the D100 boots, lush but...mine are a little tight, anyone got a pair of 45's they want to swap for my 44's (yeah right, what are the chances of that?)

Well... after years of abuse my 210's finally gave in today - the plastic around the back has shattered - obviously become brittle with age.. Still they must be at least 14 years old (if not more) so can't complain!

Time for a new pair methinks..

Inspired by this thread (and the fact that I will never find another pair new) I have given my SHM210's a bath, and will be cleaning up all the black bits on them. I have already retired them from all year round use and will be using them for dry summer days only.

My favourite shoes ever, and until I bought them Mrs some Loubuitons recently the most expensive I had ever bought.

We provide High Quality Prada sneakers at Low price, Free&Fast shipping. Considerate Service, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Prada shoes are available for every occasion and fashion taste. As one of the top fashion icons in the world.

Prada Shoes

Back