Am I on right forum :-)? - For Cruiser bike owner

seadragonpisces

Old School Hero
Hi All,

I love all kinds of bikes but am more partial to Beach Cruiser style bikes and if this is not the right place can anyone please lead me in the direction of another forum/club, in addition to this one. I am going round and round in circles.

I have had bikes for years but only recently have decided to get back into bikes again, but want to relax and have fun, ie, which is why I have decided to get into Cruiser type bikes. I have always been in love with anything retro vintage (I own a 1969 VW Type 3 Fastback).

I have just placed an order for an Ellsworth The Ride Commute and should get it in the next 3-4 weeks (coming from the USA). I love the look of it and am sure it will be amazing in the flesh. The dealer said that it is likely it will be the only one in the country as the 2 they have imported before went to overseas customers. I am sure the bike wont be to many peoples taste but I am not out to take it serious, just ponce about, cycle around my village etc.

Thanks in advance for any replies and I will still use this site, it looks pretty cool.

Regards

Seton

welcome, pull up a seat
i osed to have a dyno coaster and really regret selling it years ago
it was a 7.5 foot long single speed coaster brake beauty that i bought in '95!, wish i could get another

thanks for the welcome, your old bike sounds great. I am looking forward to getting my new one but the bike I have fallen in love with is called an Autum Minion. I would attach a link but I dont have the authority yet but it can be googled. They only made 7 and it cant be bought anymore.

If anyone knows how I can get close to replicating it, ie, the frame, forks, handlebars etc I would appreciate any help as I would love a cafe racer style bicycle.

Thanks

mountainloz":1liqsnya said:
welcome, pull up a seat
i osed to have a dyno coaster and really regret selling it years ago
it was a 7.5 foot long single speed coaster brake beauty that i bought in '95!, wish i could get another

that looks ace!
here's my old one
n627306140_149558_6342.jpg

Well am going to use the forum more now

Am expecting my Ellsworth Ride Commute in the next week or so but am VERY excited as I managed to buy my dream bike, the Autum Minion as well now too.

They only made 7 Minions and I managed to get number 7, paid for it tonight and should get it sent to the UK in the next 10 days, woo hoo.

hehe me too. pics can be found if you google autum minion but i will post some pics too when i receive both the autum and the ellsworth

Back