And today I did......

Just bought the Orange E3 frame in the sale section :) really liked my last one (still have the bare frame but headtube is cracked), been connverted to single speed with the cablestops etc ground off.

e3.jpg

Will use the alloy forks on the new one, will also build it fully geared, will build another single speed bike at some point though ;)

It was a beautiful spring day, perfect for biking... so I decided to take a big mash to the old washtub in the corner of the mancave...

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

Mair room for bikes :)

Went out on the road bike today, 60 agonising miles, 75% of the time I had a cold head wind, it rained even hail stones at one point. My thigh very screaming "NO MORE!" it was a sore hard ride and I even think I got 'nappy rash' from getting wet. But I need to get some miles under my arse :LOL:

Fixed the broken spoke on the new bike and had my first ride albeit a test ride. Feels nice, stems a wee bit long though, but I have a spare to go on.

Did some weighing of the road bike and bits and with some rudimentary calculations, it could come in under 15lbs with a wee bit of jiggery pokery. But nae doot I'll have missed summat major :LOL:

went and watched Killie beat the paisley soap dodgers today with the boys and also met the manager and players before the match :cool:

DSC08974.jpg

Pentlandia this afternoon...

DSCF1047.JPG

Lack of fitness is dire, still a good ride though, a few nice wee moments where it all came together... once I'd tightened up the QRs and cured the wobbly wheels :shock:

Dragged maself oot for a wee hurly. Glad I did. Monthly total is going to be rubbish though :( Hope to clock up 300miles plus in March

Back