Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cwb's ellsworth

• khanes spesh fsr

• jakobs amp

• Total voters
I'd of gone for JeRkY's Pace. It didn't have a chainguide and it looks like it needs one, So I didn't vote for it.. Sorry buddy.

So P20's Yeti for me.. :cool:

mikeekim89":cjwlsq8v said:
I'd of gone for JeRkY's Pace. It didn't have a chainguide and it looks like it needs one, So I didn't vote for it.. Sorry buddy.

So P20's Yeti for me.. :cool:

Thats because I have not photographed it since getting the RC500 specific chainguide sourced and installed. :oops:

The RC500 may make a better picture covered in muck at the top of a downhill course in Scotland rather than a pic of the underneath in a plush office in London looking totally unridden as in all the pics iv seen of it on here, nice bike but for god sake get it dirty :LOL: :LOL:

Now call me daft if you wish but I dont believe it is my place to wreck it whilst trying to look pro, last time I did any DH I suffered a broken collar bone and a fairly worrying amount of internal bleeding, that was on a modern specialized which was fairly easy not to care about.

My downhill skills are far too below par for me to do it any justice. I am loathed to risk damage to the frame as it is essentially a one off, there were so few made, and I am willing to bet a fair amount that there are no others left in this condition.

This bike took me over a year to source the parts for my build. Something I have put time and effort into, and something that whilst it is in my hands will not be destroyed never to be seen in its full glory again. Once its trashed it is trashed, as an engineer I am quite happy to sit back and appreciate its detail as a form of engineering artwork.

I understand there are many people who would love to see it thrashed, but in all fairness I think it is very easy to say if you have not spent the time, effort, and shear frustration putting it together.

I have plenty of other bikes I can wreck.

Oh and ironically I rode it today, for the third time ever. It normally lives on display in the office, but we are moving to a new premises which doesn't have the same luxury of space, so I had to take it home.

It does not make a good London bike!

is a very very hard one lots of nice bike but gone for the Atx seen as i just love the old giants and forgot to put my Ac team into it lol :roll:

Fair comment jerky.Ill let you off, i rekon the next full sus BOTM should be muckiest full sus's that way you cant enter it which will mean other people may have a chance of winning :LOL:

Jerky and that bloody RC500 is like Bob Geldof and "I dont like mondays". ;)

Always a winner no many how many times that "alternative" photo springs onto my screen. :LOL:

I have heard hat Pace are sectioning part of their new HQ of as a pace museum, have they asked you "the" question ?

Kev

Back