Top Gear tonight 11/11/07

Agency_Scum":t7jkezen said:
I loves it!! Don't have a car, can't drive but to listen to them wax lyrical is POETRY!

Their is some body else out :shock: apart from me :LOL:

yep - love it too, followed by Long Way Down makes all the telly I watch in a week in one night!

jez-2-many-bikes":2lvr3chs said:
BB - You have to be one of the ONLY people in the world who doesnt like Top gear!

Actually I went through a phase of hating it.

I like cars, and for a while they only seemed interested in smashing them up. :( James May's 20th Century was a good series so I thought I'd give top gear a go again. I've been catching up on Dave.

On the subject of worthwhile telly some of the best stuff is hidden away.

A few weeks ago there was a documentary on BBC Parliament about this Russian town where they all put one bloke in charge, of everything! It was rather funny. Then on BBC News 24 there was a documentary on the Northwest passage, now that we have broken the planets heating system you can get from Newfoundland to the Barents sea around the top. Very interesting, proably will be re run soon knowing how 'careful' the beeb are with money!

jez-2-many-bikes":3f74ccu4 said:
I think its awsome too.

The episode where they were in the USA drive-a-heap challenge was awesome - i still laugh thinking about it now.

The petrol station was the best :LOL: When the 'red' necks came looking for them :shock:

Awesome series!

The amphibian car competition is legendary :D

Did you see the one where they raced to the North Pole ?
They were actually the 1st men to drive to the NP with a car.

It did make me laugh when the BBC tried to kill the show. Didn't take them long to see the error of their 'pc' ways :LOL:

Latest posts

Back