XT SPD

RobMac":2v9p418d said:
And what happened to your XTR SPD's you were selling?

Site Rule :
Leave the price in the advert after the item has SOLD. This is good for future pricing of similar items.

XTR's have been removed because I am not sure they are for sale as I may have jumped the gun listing them....

as for the price being left.......I can only presume you mean the XTR's as if you meant the XT's - well, that'd just be plain wrong wrong wouldn't it?

Anything else?

RobMac":3qkgrsao said:
I see this is a courtesy or manors free thread!

I fail to see the problem.

My response to your 'any pics?' was as courteous as the question.

My choice as to whether to accept 'dibs' or not is just that, my choice.

Scarface has said he'll take them, I've posted they're sold.

Maybe I'm transmitting the wrong vibe today, but I think you've got me pegged wrong.

:D

My response to your 'any pics?' was as courteous as the question. (Yeah no responce)

Can I ask a question, what reason do you think I'd ask for pics?

No response?

Look above....

"Can't do pics til the weekend. "

As for removing the XTR thread, my apologies to all those that replied, you were all on this thread as well, so my apologies, but I suddenly realised I couldn't sell them and didn't have the time to explain right that min. Just binned it thinking it was the quickest reponse, yes, perhaps not the most courteous in hindsight. So, apologies.

RobMac":2tihhdez said:
I see this is a courtesy or manors free thread!

A manor is the big house on a country estate. So yes, you are quite observant, Wu has made no reference to large country houses.

Wu, were these the spuds that caused the fight through the singletrack at mayhem last year? If so they seem to be cursed. 1995 Turner Burner...

i believe in fixies":2ps0erav said:
RobMac":2ps0erav said:
I see this is a courtesy or manors (manners) free thread!

A manor is the big house on a country estate. So yes, you are quite observant, Wu has made no reference to large country houses.

Wu, were these the spuds that caused the fight through the singletrack at mayhem last year? If so they seem to be cursed. 1995 Turner Burner...

How very absorbent of you :LOL:
In the heat of the moment my grammar and spelling goes out the window. I get accused of that often when Im Cages Fighting.

Thanks for the correction ;)

Latest posts

Back