Machine Tech-Mikee crank thread.

Just did a quick check and 130 not 135. Here is a joke/photoshop crank that I wished they had made.

Attachments

• m_tech2_684.jpg
    m_tech2_684.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 5,229
Lid":xrrv09z2 said:
Here are a few more items.Some of the cantis that came in the usual array of anodised colors of the time. I dont know if this is a Machine Tech cable hanger or not.

Yep, that's a MT cable hanger. The first edition. In 1996 they came out with a different type of hanger.

love machine tech stuff
i have a turq blue front hub (well wheel actually )
and a set of cantis that i got from rich ^

been making a tribute canti tho
P1020504.jpg

and some stems that i need to photo

those cranks are an inspiration tho ,if i get some time.....

If you can make me a set of ovalized jobbies I can sling some token dosh your way (thought of using a Middleburn spider for starts).

this is the front hub i have. wished that i could find a matching rear to go with it. it's a beautiful hub.

pic is in bad quality!!!!!

Attachments

• Mach Tech 02b.jpg
    Mach Tech 02b.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3,767
i think that like most exotic hubs they sold more fronts than rears
or maybe the rears break ?

It would seem that the rear had problems. I dont know if this is the first gen Power claw and not the later Silent. MTBR reviews are here:

http://www.mtbr.com/cat/tires-and-wheel ... 27crx.aspx

Also found some more pics from another MTBR thread. The first pic is a very interesting hybrid model of the Zeroflex. Instead of the normal hole it has the sculpted cut of the second generation V brakes.

Attachments

• machinetech2small.jpg
    machinetech2small.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3,559
Here are some more color pics. Love the black stem and would swap anyone for a silver.......(and some gold of course).

Attachments

• stems5.jpg
    stems5.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3,559
  • machine2.jpg
    machine2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 3,559
Back