LX ht2 chainset, m570, XT shifters. all SOLD.

marc two tone

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
morning all.

a bike split hath befallen me, need the room.

so, here goes.....modern here but some older kit on retro ads to follow.

plenty more to come so, i will add to this thread as and when. pics may not be magazine worthy but i will describe best i can to back it up. all are used but v.good nick. barely broken in, in some cases!

prices include postage within UK. a little grubby. i will clean them up.

firstly, express interest and enquiry here to secure, i 'do' dibs.
paypal, cash on collection/meet. i need room room so no swaps at this stage.

1. shimano m580 ht2 chainset 175mm. complete with bb and sapced ready for 68mm shell, simply remove spacers to fit to 73mm. all rings aluminium with the granny being xt, barely used that ring! others are v good too. little or nowt in the way of rub and aesthetic flaws.

£28.00 posted. SOLD.

2. one wheels' worth of LX570 v brake, was nos around 20 miles ago. good pads and no play in parallelogram. practically spotless.includes cable noodle.

£7 posted withdrawn, gonna keep!

3. shimano XT m750 3x9 mega 9 shifters. smooth and accurate, no scuffs on windows. only a couple of tiny marks here and there, i just need to give them a quick wipe, still on bike.

£18 posted. sold to 'blueharry'

4. front wheel 26" XT 751 parallax smooth as honey laced(stainless) to sun rim's rhino lite. 559 x 29.2mm braking surface lightly used. this wheel is tough with good stopping power! no skewer included.

£22 posted. now £18.50! withdrawn!

5. richey ahead stem 100mm 25.4 bar and 1.1/8". like new. 168g.
pics shortly. £6 posted. sold to XTSTIMAN.

Attachments

• Photo-0053_e1.jpg
    Photo-0053_e1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 891
  • Photo-0052_e1.jpg
    Photo-0052_e1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 891
  • Photo-0051_e1.jpg
    Photo-0051_e1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 891
  • Photo-0050_e1c.jpg
    Photo-0050_e1c.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 891
must say bargain prices mark, was just about to sell my m580 drivetrain but after that i would rather keep em :shock: :shock:

must resist those shifters that i dont need :? :? :?

Charlieboy28":2ybp6mkq said:
must say bargain prices mark, was just about to sell my m580 drivetrain but after that i would rather keep em :shock: :shock:

must resist those shifters that i dont need :? :? :?

thanks charlieboy, must say they are priced to sell, quickly! LX is good stuff, this kit has done me a brilliant service, saved....woo...20 grams! on changing the grany ring but it's on a weight weenie project so was worth it.... ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
pics of wheel and stem

pics of xt wheel and ritchey stem..

Attachments

• Photo-0050_e1da.jpg
    Photo-0050_e1da.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 862
  • Photo-0050_e1e.jpg
    Photo-0050_e1e.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 862
  • Photo-0051_e1b.jpg
    Photo-0051_e1b.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 862
bump

tfi friday bump, lower price on wheel and other stuff updated, ritchey stem has interest but nothing secured so , still available.

Latest posts

Back