*For Sale: Mavic Ksyrium Elites - £290 or Gazelle £950*

The Ken

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
For Sale: Mavic ksyrium elites 2009/10 - £290 posted insured.
Less than 80 sunny miles on them - bought in spring 2010 believing to be 2010 model but Gus is sure they are the 2009 version, anyway as you can see I don't do much road riding and it seems daft keeping these for a bike I just like staring at.

Or the Whole Bike for £970 posted insured, £950 collected/local delivery... not certain I want to sell but having lightened the Xizang recently I'm loving that on the road.
GazelleComplete.jpg

May also be willing to sell other parts of the bike but the wheels need to go first - all ultegra SL apart from the shifters which are 105 double/10 specific. Saddle has changed since this photo was taken and is a Selle Italia Turbomatic Saddle.

Full Spec:
Frame: Gazelle Superbe Handbuilt with Columbus Foco triple-butted tubing
Serial Number TVM008
Forks: Gazelle Alu/Carbon
wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Elite
brakes: Shimano Ultegra SL
cranks: Ultegra SL Double 53/39 Hollowtech
bottom bracket: Shimano Ultegra SL
rear mech: Shimano Ultegra SL
front mech: Shimano Ultegra SL
shifters: Shimano 105 10speed - Double Front
cables: Shimano Dura-ace
tyres: Specialized Mondo Slicks 23mm
pedals: Time Mid, Gazelle pantographed - with cleats
bars: Syntace - 42cm width
stem: Kronos 1 inch quill stem.
headset: Shimano Ultegra 600 1 inch threaded
cassette: Shimano Ultegra 25-12
chain: Shimano Ultegra
bar tape: Ritchey Logic
seat: Selle Italia Turbomatic Saddle

It is classed as a medium compact frame - 50cm forgot that bit :) more pics/dimensions on request. Frame has a few chips that have been touched up and 2 very small dents from sithlords workstand skills :) fork has a scratch, saddle and post are old but the rest is like new.

Still for sale, price lowered as now thought to be 2009 version - although they are still in the same stunning condition :)

20lbs exactly, room for weight loss on the mondo tyres, saddle, stem and pedals. Shimano shifters are also heavy compared to the competition.

Back