Lotus Sport 110

Nope, wouldn't let me, either too big or wrong format, it didn't say.

I need to see if there's somewhere else I can drop it for downloads, it's an interesting paper.

Playing around with a Comete front disc and took some new shots in the basement. The Black Beast looks even faster! :twisted:

5369084847_d6567d8966_z.jpg

5367664391_50cc209f62_z.jpg

5369135873_e125510d35_z.jpg

5369744172_084c60880b_z.jpg

It just looks bonkers/tough/supersonic/bulletproof* like that. Absolutely love this bike. Dare you to ride it like that on a windy day :D

*delete as appropriate.

Sorry but had to post a replay, that is a really lovely looking bike, I want one.

My mates father had the real bike in his house once as he had to look after it, i was well jealous.

Rochey":2tfu5ffr said:
Sorry but had to post a replay, that is a really lovely looking bike, I want one.

My mates father had the real bike in his house once as he had to look after it, i was well jealous.

Nothing to be sorry about!

Thanks!

urban cycles":azs1dqyz said:
tim2 - pictures of your Lotus coming up soon? ;)
Yes, sorry for the delay. I intended to post some detail pics too but my friend who took these pics is really busy and has not had time to forward them to me yet.
Bit of background. I bought a lotus in the early days but couldnt decide what to put on it, the contempory kit looked old fashioned on a really futuristic frame. I had my house burgled and the frame got covered in finger print dust. I moved it out into secure storage at workand forgot about it for a year. Built it, rode it twice and the frame split. ARRGH. Anyway by now British eagle had gone (importer) and my only chance to get it replaced was to contact aerodyne direct. I did and they sorted it. The only thing was the frame is black late edition not carbon weave finish. I eventualy built it and now race it a bit in HPV events ocasionaly. I fitted a pair of modollo Kronos brake which look totaly fantastic in my eyes as they are centre pull and route the cable out of the air stream. I may put a disc carbon chainset on at some stage. the wheel in the photo were fitted for visual impact but they get changed regularly for different conditions etc. The bars are lovely, one piece TANGE no seperate 4 bolt stem blocking the air! Problem was the angle of the attached extension pointed them up 12 degrees. A good friend of mine machined me a compensating adaptor. I have fitted a john cobb MAX split saddle, I used to have an ADAMO too but it was grey, this type of saddle allows me to get low on the tri bars and get a flat back. I can still pedal without turning knees out and can stay on the drops for an hour without numbness. Thats it really. I will post close ups when my friend sends them. I will post some pics of the other bikes in my collection sometime too. I have some you may like to see.

pic

Failed to attach pic for some reason :( Ha it was too big. Here we go

Attachments

• lotus .jpg
    lotus .jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,999

Latest posts

Back