Dark Blue/NOS DX/Wheels ('Dale now sold)

cce

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok.

just decided to abandon my cannondale project, on the basis that i dont see myself ever wanting to ride it, and i've lost heart for building it. following prices include UK P&P

note that when i say blue i mean blue, not turquoise. this is real blue, and not as common as that turquiose muck.

a bikes worth of NOS STX cantilevers, chromica coloured ones. includes shimano round thing straddles etc £8

zoobits blue breakaway bolt £5 posted

A2Z blue skewers. chromo shafts, about 100g the pair. £9

NOS DX front mech. 31.8 BP no box but have the leaflet SOLD

NOX DX 1inch threaded headset. still boxed and even has the grease supplied with it £13

X-Lite Allen seat bolt, blue. a couple of marks, £5

Cannondale 3.0 Series Frame . tatty paint, and decals removed. as pictured in the thread linked below SOLD.

Rigid Cromo forks. 1inch steerer ~135mm threaded. were fitted to the cannondale. £12

Alesa 6021 rims on M550 LX hubs. front is smooth, rear could use some love. rims are in decent condition, a few scratches. includes shimano skewers £45 posted

zoom 1in threaded canti cable hanger. unused. £3 posted.

there will be more later when the bits i have sat about occur to me. please pm me with interest - i'd like to get rid of the whole lot.

Pics of this lot if you may:

Dia-Compe PC8 brake levers in blue. NOS and boxed - have been bolted to a bar once but thats it £15 posted

Dia-Compe 987 canti in blue. average condition, will photo. £7 posted

zoobits blue breakaway bolt £5 posted

A2Z double chainring bolts. set of 5 alloy, anodized blue, unused. have a nice system where they are tightened using 2 allen keys not a silly peg spanner £7 posted

roll up roll up, pics of various blue things

note that one of the chainring bolts appears unlogoed. if i had a decent camera, that would be an attempt to show the back side of them, which has a 6mm allen bolt. i was going to use this to the front as i dont like the logos

also now available

18 inch cannondale series 3.0 frame. from about 92-93. could do with paint and decals. comes with a 1in threaded fork to fit. takes 27.2 pin, 68mm BB and 31.8 front mech

£60 posted

my current swap interests include: a 1/ 1/8 110m ~5 degree polished alloy stem (control tech? syncros? atac?) and an interesting CD chainset

up!

last chance before i decide to build this kit onto a different frame.

up she goes.

if you like my bits but not my prices, please feel free to PM me an offer! i'm in a selling mood (just layed out for a new car, so some funds would be nice)

i'd also be interested in acquiring a shiny silver stem of 100-110mm ~ 5 or 10 degrees. 1 1/8th ahead. control tech or such, and a few matching spacers would be nice too

a few prices have been cut. i'm still open to offers, and indeed interesting swaps to go on my kona.

Jez, your bits are in the post.

Back