My LTS-1

Sounds sweet though will you be putting it on the forum ? :D
speedplay":etktk2xm said:
super v 700..... but thats all thats original, has got maguras, xt, rst xmo o2 forks, hope hubs ect ect....

Re: Welcome

Thank you for the nice comment :LOL: i think you might be right with the tyres but i really don't like just plain black (Except leather ;) ) not sure really what way to go with the tyres shame i can't get green walls :D .
Wold Ranger":n1203nys said:
Welcome DD, quite a few ladies on here (usually have better taste in bikes than the blokes :D ) You appear to be no exception, love the green theme, but feel the red Panracer Fires spoil the theme, you need a black pair, if you like that brand.

From the annuls of history

IIRC it was the following year that GT introduced the poorly designed version with the remodeled top tube. I sense puzzled looks, read on it's all factual.

It was (ill)conceived, designed and built by Gary Turner himself after his elderly senile, austere great aunt Constance announced her desire to compete in the following years Kamikaze dressed in full crinolin and a whalebone corset. Scriptures state that the entire bike was finished, apart from the reflectors in the wheels, moments before Constance had finished her deeply humbling and dignified demonstration of scooting her new "velocipede"out of the start gate and to certain victory.

As we all know already it was at this point that Gaz decided that one more custom cnc'd purple anodized part was needed. It was an exquisite mounting step, with diamond knurled traction detailing. Once finished, it did indeed make a Faberge Egg look like a regular egg. Gazza ran off to pour a cooler of Gatorade over himself, too soon we all shout.

Indeed, as the stringy goz finally reached the floor Constance's eyes snapped open and she had no recolection of her name, where she was or
she was dressed as a victotian sourpuss.

A green tinged, sticky and deeply distressed Mr Turner was interviewed by the local sheriff but his ramblings were dismissed by effective use of the universal drinky drinky motion.

Isn't that why we ride retro bikes? It's the story and myths behind each build. Enough for most. But not all.

Some had read the DaVinci code AND seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and are circling random letters in MBUK actively looking for "Turners Step" an invisible bridge that leads to an inexhaustable stash of NOS ano trinkets. Nazis and e-bay.de were mentioned but not followed up as that was Raiders of the lost Ark.

Welcome to retrobike!!!!

Jim (wasted, note to self)

Back