Mountain Mayhem ** TEAMS ANNOUCEMENT **

REKIBorter

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Dan, Lewis, Andy B and myself have been collectively scratching our heads to work out the best way to sort teams out for Mountain Mayhem.
We considered pulling all our resources together to make up a 10 man 'East' Team to compete against the North and South teams. This option was dismissed as we have an already established race team that have all expressed an interest in this event. So, we are going to have one mixed team of 5 and one 4 man team. Hopefully we will have enough interest to get a third team running too.

Team 1 - mixed sport 5 man: Cannondale king (captain), boy"O"boy, Jango, Neil__J. pantha magic.

Team 2 - 4 man: Lou74 (captain), Andy B, Letmetalktomark, Longy.

This is not set in stone but the best compromise we can come up with given the short deadlines. If you want to confirm your interest and
be part of the a team please reply to this post.

You will need to pm your team captain with details of your:

RB username:
Name:
DOB:
Address:
Contact Number:
Next Of Kin:
NoK Mobile:

And also you will need to arrange entry fee payment through you team captain.

For further information sinnett177's original announcement found here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135221

Entries need to be completed before 27th February.

Thank you for your support.

Dan (Cannondale king), Lewis (Lou74), Andy (Andy B) & Chris (REKIBorter)

Count me in!

I may not be the fastest bloke on a bike, but I will do my best ;)

I'll PM team 2 captain Lou74 later to confirm

The more the merrier, c'mon folks you know you want to join in!

Time's a ticking....

Time is nearly up folks, if you want to join in you need to do so before Friday ideally as the funds need to be sent this weekend.

i will have a definate answer tomrrow evening,andy pm me if i aint replied by silly oclock ;)

longun":1qmejlyd said:
green for go!!! who do i send my details and payment to? whjos our leader? :D
Lou74 is the captain for team 2

PM him with your

RB username:
Name:
DOB:
Address:
Contact Number:
Next Of Kin:
NoK Mobile:

Glad you can join us Chris :D