found - 15" Rockhopper or Hardrock frame or complete

Unsure what it's worth really fella?... Might do myself out of a deal here but check eBay item 120687317015 out.

*AJ*":92pz62p3 said:
Unsure what it's worth really fella?... Might do myself out of a deal here but check eBay item 120687317015 out.

thanks, the dual controls are putting us off though!

can get hold of an older steel rockhopper in 17" but is tiny for a 17... chap probably only wants £40 for it

*AJ*":34nzj4fh said:
Just realised, mine is disc only.

it is and the only spare wheels I have for my friend are rim brake only... shame as looks a nice frame! no chance of a complete with wheels type purchase then? :D

I don't have a spare set of wheels fella, or even odd ones. You can get them cheap enough though.....

Been looking at completed auctions on ebay, and they seem to be going for around £50 + Post for the frame.

i'll do... frame, seat clamp, seat post, saddle, BB, truvativ cranks, bars and stem for £100 + post.

Its all used but works fine. Frame is really nice condition with only a few marks.

*AJ*":30p0w1xo said:
I don't have a spare set of wheels fella, or even odd ones. You can get them cheap enough though.....

Been looking at completed auctions on ebay, and they seem to be going for around £50 + Post for the frame.

i'll do... frame, seat clamp, seat post, saddle, BB, truvativ cranks, bars and stem for £100 posted.

Its all used but works fine. Frame is really nice condition with only a few marks.

It's a decent deal AJ, but leaves my build budget a wee bit battered as I'd have to find disc wheels etc. :?

Back