PMP Cranks

Like the ones on my MKM although they are 170mm.

I only paid that much for the complete bike!

Old Ned....

Your MKM Ultimate doesn't happen to be an 'Ultimate' perchance? and a silver one at that?

I'm new here, came on the get a price guide for my Gt Xizang Mountain bike..but collect 70'/80's TT machines.....

Amaz'in":30fnqqqy said:
Old Ned....

Your MKM Ultimate doesn't happen to be an 'Ultimate' perchance? and a silver one at that?

Yep, and I like 'proper' TT bikes as well. Trouble is that they're not very usable on a general basis. However, I do pedal mine in anger occasionally. Next for a re-furb is a 1990-ish lo-pro - but with a sensible 700c front wheel! I have a period rear disc and a blade spoked Assos front wheel all ready for it.

I would still like to find a really short w/b frame to refit. The type with the front wheel virtually touching the down tube and short rear end for 6oz silks only! Totally impractical but so interesting as a phase in British TT'ing history.

I take it you've probably see Time Trialling Forum and the 'Legends' thread? Lots of photos of top riders and their bikes there.

Thought so..

You may have seen my Bright orange MKM? also on 'said' site..

And if you are a TT bike kind of guy..if you look at my MKM on flickr...you will see some of the others if you click on it and look at sets or...

Got to 23 and 13 frames and now having a thin out of things too large...too small..too old or too new..well sort of...

Apart from a couple of 40/50's classics..i want to concentrate on 70/80's TT machines...

Nice Bike by the way Ned.. really is..

Do we do the secret MKM Ultimate handshake now Ned??? :oops:

Back