Who wants a Hei Hei? - SOLD

mousemat

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
For me getting my Hei Hei frame was like waiting for a bus, you don't see one for ages then two come along at once. Bought a 1997 off eBay then I had the opportunitiy to get a 1994 so I did. Therefore the 1997 is for sale. £500 posted (sensible offers welcome) within the UK. I may ship internationally if there isn't much UK interest.

Frame is a 19" and is in great condition.

This was originally posted with a load of parts.[/b]

Attachments

• hei-hei.jpg
    hei-hei.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,012
It has a long seat tube extension above the top tube, I could measure the centre to centre dim. Most important is the top tube length, I could measure that as well?

What are the c-c & c-t measurements? I have an 18" (I think) kilauea and its tiny something like 15 1/2" c-c!

You wouldn't happen to know the c-c of a 19" would you Jez? Just trying to work out if I could fit on this frame ;)

cjax":2e2vlcwb said:
You wouldn't happen to know the c-c of a 19" would you Jez? Just trying to work out if I could fit on this frame ;)

the seat tube c-c is an inch longer than an 18 (natch!), the tt is half an inch longer, the head tube is about half an inch longer, so the standover is about three quarters of an inch higher.

Back