FEB RIDE- SETTLE TO MALHAM - Aftermath

beavis":7hdiwf1u said:
Richards looks like a big girl in those pants. All he needs is his high heels and lippy ; )
MAN! I defo think I made a wise choice missing out on the Malham jaunt on Sat. but I will probably make an appearance on the next one...

About time Marky, the more the merrier.

Welcome (finally) to the forum btw. Get some pics of ur Marins up on the "introduce yourself here" thread....

markec1":1d0dgzdp said:
beavis":1d0dgzdp said:
Richards looks like a big girl in those pants. All he needs is his high heels and lippy ; )
MAN! I defo think I made a wise choice missing out on the Malham jaunt on Sat. but I will probably make an appearance on the next one...

Welcome markec1 it was much more fun than it looked, BTW the next one is the kake run on the 19th here's a link http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=136979
Will be good to meet you :cool:

markec1":1y9iaz5w said:
beavis":1y9iaz5w said:

Who the hell decided to let you out of the zoo chudders? :LOL: :LOL:

And less of the comments thankyou.

A bit late now, as most people probably won't be looking at this thread until the next time we do this route, but I re-did part of the Settle-Malham ride this evening because the weather was so good. So for those people rode but who aren't from round here this is what it's meant to look like:

Attachments

• Ride over to Langscar Gate.jpg
    Ride over to Langscar Gate.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 582
Back