The B@stard Hills of Wellington

Rich

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Well,

Now my Pace is with me I thought I'd put her to proper use and start communiting to work, 'round trip of about 18 kms...fine I thought...

Now for those of you who don't know Wellington, or New Zealand for that matter, let me just say it's b@stard hilly...going to work is fine, just s 5 minute uphill then a supa fast downhill towards the capital...going back home is another matter...on Monday I did a 20 minute uphill slog back home, oh, and in the rain (it does that alot here!) and I was pretty much finished by the time I got home.

Yesterday I thought I'd try a different more interesting route...hehe...there were more uphills than Monday's route, but I must say, it was a more interesting route back home....well, I can't grumble too much, I'm currently getting fit to join the boys in blue out here, so any extra training is a good thing...just getting used to these uphills isn't :LOL:

Rich

Hills, I love 'em! Be positive, think how fit and strong you're getting! ;)
Just have a day off every now and then to let your body recover.

Thnaks Steve,

I had the pleasure of cycling behind a fit female roady today...that sure made it easier! :p

Rich

Rich":2fc0jc2r said:
Thnaks Steve,

I had the pleasure of cycling behind a fit female roady today...that sure made it easier! :p

Rich

Heh, hope you didn't get your tongue caught up in her big ring! :LOL:

It was certainly nicer than the bint on the Specialized Hardrock on ebay! :roll:

Back