Today spoke to cool man Robmac first time

dundee is dundee's outback

sorta like a northern liverpool as it was once discribed

My hometown of Bonnyrigg was once front page news on our local rag as "Midlothian Terror Town No.1"
Wee old ladies had to hide in their hooses as the local casuals torched anything combustable.
One of the biggest Orangemans march's(sectarian bigot fest) also took part in Bonnyrigg as every other city/town of note refused it access :roll:
I was so feared I went up to Dundee to hide for 4 years, a positive garden of earthly delight and tranquility in comparison :LOL:

Those who've not lived there should not criticise, its a great place, I miss it and I left in 95. I'd go back if a job were suitable to my skills or lack of.
Best thing is its so unpretentious, the locals know how everyone else views them and frankly dont give a damn. Pubs are good, everything you need is a short distance apart and the locals are a laugh. Plus no annoying tourists like you get in Edinburgh :D

Viva Dundee :cool:

But seriously Rojo, you'd have nae chance of understanding a Dundonian, it took me a solid year of constant exposure to get the hang of it :LOL:

No real offence intended to our Dundonian brethren!

We all have our cross to bear... I hail from Kelsae (doon in tha border land), a couple of years ago it made headlines with an unsavoury tale involving a stag night/rugby club/pool cue/trip to A&E. :shock:

peenabridenaninngynananaw

this will get you food (of the pastie sort) in dundee

Latest posts

Back