mavic,shifters,mechs, avid mag,

xisle

Dirt Disciple
click for larger image

mavic cross rides v (no disc mounts) only in great condition £80

whyte brothers magic 80 forks sold

racelight tyres(folding) done about 50 miles £18

raceface ride xc chainset 175mm arms and bb not much use 113mm axle 73/68mm sold

avid mags levers and v's inc jagwire cables £29

deore 9 speed shifters inc jagwire cables £14

seatposts, easton ea70 27.2mm £12, orange 31.6mm £10, thudbuster 27.2mm has slight movement in bushes £28 sold, syncross carbon 31.6mm needs new clamp bolts £10

bars, eastern ea50 risers 31.8mm £11 orange risers 25.4mm £10

sram xo gripshift the 5 has rubbed off but work great £30 sold

rear mechs xo long cage sold, x7 med cage £10, deoresold

front mechs xt 739 34.9mm top/bott pull sold lx 34.9mm top pull £7 raceface bb sold

stems syncros25.4mm sold, kore elite 25.4mm sold, exotic31.8mm 80mm £8 exotic 31.8mm 60mm £8 easten ea70 31.8mm £12

seatpost shim alloy 31.6mm -27,2mm new £5

rido saddle £6

ergon grips sold

sram cassette sold

hope seat clamp 34.9mm with hope & x-lite spacers £10

cane creek s3 headset sold

all prices inc u.k postage paymant via paypal as a gift or please cover the fee's. first to say yes i want it and ask for payment details will be 1st inline.

cyfa2809":2fijc8me said:
what length is the steerer?
do they have disc mount?

do the wheels have disc hubs?

hi the steerer is 185mm, they have disc mounts the wheels are v only i'm afraid :(

Much interested in
- S3 headset, does it work and the bearings good ?
- RaceFace bottom bracket... shell & axle length ? (the one not with the crank. I assuem it's square taper from the looks of it ?

FluffyChicken":3rb4mmwx said:
Much interested in
- S3 headset, does it work and the bearings good ?
- RaceFace bottom bracket... shell & axle length ? (the one not with the crank. I assuem it's square taper from the looks of it ?

hi s3 just sold on another forum, the raceface bb is square taper i'll go go check the sizes now give me 5 mins.

dirtydozen":jpg9vbas said:
can the raceface crank be made single speed keeping the largest ring on

i cant see why not i've done it with other cranks by using shorter mounting bolts

Back