Coolwall Feb 2011 - Bula

Coolwall Feb 2011 - Bula

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Never liked it BITD, thought is was the uniform of the type of tit who went to the Malverns once and spent the rest of the year banging on about how he was best mates with Jez Avery, cos he qued up behind him for a burger or something. :roll:

I also have horrible, vivid memories of me wearing Kangol hats at night clubs and thinking I looked pretty cool, no Bula wearers take offence please! :D

Stick Legs":37ockvmf said:
Never liked it BITD, thought is was the uniform of the type of tit who went to the Malverns once and spent the rest of the year banging on about how he was best mates with Jez Avery, cos he qued up behind him for a burger or something. :roll:

Character assassination of the highest order - good work! ;)

It's Fijian for Life, Health and Happiness - always conjures up smiling faces, sunshine, camaraderie and friendship :D :cool:

Bit much? :oops:

elPedro666":bycruxrl said:
It's Fijian for Life, Health and Happiness - always conjures up smiling faces, sunshine, camaraderie and friendship :D :cool:

Bit much? :oops:

bulasm3_816.jpg

They ain't smiling - that's grimacing.

Drencrom":2cvknt9h said:
They ain't smiling - that's grimacing.

It's true, perhaps I never saw the ads & just have my own version of events - it wouldn't be the first time! :oops: :LOL:

Or I just saw the Hans Ray, Hairball & Steve Peat ads :cool:

It's the sort of crap that made sure mountain biking would never be as cool as something like snowboarding, dreamed up by some acid f**ked nobhead with more money to throw at sponsoring high profile riders than actually designing something that didn't look like the aftermath of an explosion in a highlighter factory.

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Back