How many bike shop workers plus ex on here ????

Majorsave Cycles - Blackpool (upon leaving school) | '91-'94 ish
The Bike Shop - Bispham/Layton | '94-'96ish
Northern Xposure - St.Annes (such a cool shop) | '96-'99ish
all sales/mechanic/generally running the place
*** 10.5 years out at B&Q :( ***
Halfords Bikehut Blackpool | '09-now
mechanic, then onto sales manager :D love it!

royal navy fleet air arm for 6 years then local council followed by local high end bike shop did everything there in house was fun but customers were ok bar a couple now working offshore as enviroment tech/deck chief and starting own wheel building busniess hand crafted wheels and sponcering team TORQ for there wheel builds :cool: :D

and im lovin it :D

2-3 years as Mechanic at On Your Bike in Birmingham during Uni, good times, met some cool people, some decent tunes, a good cup of tea and some spanner monkeying, oh and upgraded my bike to XTR on the cheap.

did about 5 yrs as a sales assitant in the LBS over college and uni - now a Retail designer (designing shop interiors).....

mountainloz":hxzmnj0k said:
Majorsave Cycles - Blackpool (upon leaving school) | '91-'94 ish
The Bike Shop - Bispham/Layton | '94-'96ish
Northern Xposure - St.Annes (such a cool shop) | '96-'99ish
all sales/mechanic/generally running the place
*** 10.5 years out at B&Q :( ***
Halfords Bikehut Blackpool | '09-now
mechanic, then onto sales manager :D love it!
keep meaning to apply at our halfords, my jobs not looking to secure at the moment plus their current guy doesnt seem to know much. Took my hs33's in the other week see he had anything in his tool box to bleed them and he looked at me like i had showed him an alien

wish i'd of known, niether of our stores could do it so just bought the kit. Gonna get my application filled in tonight, any tips?

dirtydozen":3q1c3280 said:
wish i'd of known, niether of our stores could do it so just bought the kit. Gonna get my application filled in tonight, any tips?

Don't let on you know anything about bikes! :LOL:

Back