East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Sorry, can't do the bikejumble day (at least not at the moment but things may change).
On a totally different topic here's the Long Mynd route for March 24th. The pub we went to before is closed, so we are trying Wentnor which has two, both do food and real ales. This has meant a re-planning which will now include going down the track we came up last time after lunch. Now I must admit that the route straight after Wentnor is somewhat ambitious and one that I have never ridden so I haven't a clue what the bridleway on the map is comprised of. We can always stick to the road up to the Stipperstones.
Total distance is about 27miles with 12.5 before lunch. A 10.30 start should get us to the pub for 12.30 ish and then say 3 hours for the afternoon so back to the carpark for 5.00ish

I'll send this to DSP with an open invite to any of his lot.

Attachments

• Long Mynd 0311fl.jpg
    Long Mynd 0311fl.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 1,026
hey, is this ride on a thursday?

Hope you all keeping well, missing the evening rides, few though I did, really enjoyed them! (and pub snacks..)

Here is the new Kona semi built.

I know it hasn't a saddle or seat post before anyone comments and it looks like your Grannies shopper cos the fork is 115mm at the moment!

It's a modern build but I don't think it looks out of place...

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 974
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 974
Last night's route.

npgrd5.jpg

Back