Coolwall Feb 2011 - Bula

Coolwall Feb 2011 - Bula

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Terrible looking stuff!

I have a soft spot for neon bikes and crazy fades, but happily you don't have to dress like David Icke on acid to ride them

This BULA stuff just looks so awful and it isn't just the colours - bad bad bad bad

Definitely not cool

Have got a tasteful blue Hawaiian shirt type print Russian winter hat made by Bula. Still cool. Will post pic tomorrow. All other Bula stuff posted so far is garish. My Bula hat is quite nice.

BITD it was cool. Probably wouldn't be cool now though... aye there's the rub

We_are_Stevo":57dcrzpa said:
But having seen what they evolved into (Bula 2011), not that I'm trying to influence anybodies vote...

bula_thx_bomb_snow.jpg

THE HAT! :roll:

I'm sorry, I just can't see a hat :? ..

For me Bula represents a certain era so well that it's definitely cool ;) .

Re: Terrible looking stuff!

hydorah":2ntu4zkb said:
I have a soft spot for neon bikes and crazy fades, but happily you don't have to dress like David Icke on acid to ride them

:LOL: David Icke on acid is never a cool look :LOL:

Uncool. Some things are best forgotten about, Bula is one of them.

I remember some races after the worlds in Durango everybody that went came back with tons of the stuff.

It was uncool then if i remember right. :LOL:

Def uncool.

longun":2z9egz2r said:
cooler than a cool thing sucking an ice cube sat in a fridge drinking bud listening to led zep vinyl .

:D

Too right, well said fella!
Although I'm not sure the pics here represent things as I remembered them, have to see if I can dig anything up...

Still turning up to RetroRides in one of my two (admittedly subdued) Bula Ts, afraid a picture of my fat gut wrapped in one of them may be required, although how that's going to help the cause I don't know :?

I didn't realise there was any discussion, BULA defined cool for a few years, if only I could find my flouro headband...
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Does BULA stand for:

Bloody hell, U, Look, Awful

BULA designed to make even the coolest looking people look uncool!

Latest posts

Back