How many bike shop workers plus ex on here ????

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Just wondered............maybe it might might be useful to know just in case of jobs offered or getting together to start shops or advice...etc etc.....?

Ill start.....I'm an ex mechanic and shop manager (charity volunteer ) :D nr Worcester UK

12 years, sales, then mechanic, then manager, also included running a 200 bike hire fleet, after that i went to a higher end shop and got a bit more technical, that shop also had a race team so organised stuff for that aswel.

after 12 years i'd had enough of customers, they aren't always right, and i realised i would never beable to afford my own house (on my own) on those wages.

now that it's just a personal interest for me i don't get the times when i'm not interested in bikes anymore which suits me as there were times when i got sick of bikes.

I'm just about to start work at a decent bike shop...

at the ripe old age of 37 I might add.

It better bloody work out!

Current LBS Spanner Monkey in a decent LBS with bikes from cheap to
chav scum":3sj56knl said:
dat bieks fkin sik m8 sony free gran
Previous for LBS Manager (1yr) and Spanner Monkey (1yr) mostly on end BSO tat :oops:

You got it in a nutshell Jonnyboy666

''now that it's just a personal interest for me i don't get the times when i'm not interested in bikes anymore which suits me as there were times when i got sick of bikes.[/quote] :D''

legrandefromage":1n5fu53s said:

Best of luck with it mate. Hope it goes well :D

legrandefromage":3dda7cl0 said:

grafham cycles??

if so, tell big adam that billy says hello.

11 years part time/full time service mikes bikes Cambridge.

And have to agree the customer was mostly wrong.

Good times.

Back